Janice Holly Booth is the founder and CEO (Chief Experience Officer) of the Teambuilding KIT.
With more than two decades at the helm of three national non-profits and a master's degree in Leadership,
Janice has vast experience in leading and growing effective teams.
Her KIT programs were developed in collaboration with an organizational psychologist
and are revered for their effectiveness and simplicity.
From big companies to small groups,
her KIT programs help people become better at the one thing they rely on most: communication.
Janice has won numerous awards for her non-profit and leadership work,
including Woman of the Year and the prestigious Mutual of America Community Partnership Award.
She is based out of Charlotte and Boone, NC; and Victoria and Vancouver, British Columbia.
Interesting tidbits and factoids about Janice that have nothing to do with the KIT
- She is a National Geographic author (she still can't believe it.)
- She wrote a best-selling true crime book about a case of mass-murder she worked on in her 20's (she worked on the case, not on the crime)
- She's been crazy for horses since she could walk (she's still crazy)
- She's ridden all over the world on horseback (and eluded capture)
- Despite 10 years of daring solo adventures that involved running off of or rappelling down cliffs, she is afraid of heights
- Her one wish is to be able to speak and understand every language on the planet (it's a magic carpet ride to everywhere)
- She once appeared on the Jay Leno show with Elvis (this is a true story but you'll have to buy her an adult beverage to get the details)